Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Homeschool Glamour Shots

I don't know that these pictures need a lot of explanation  It was a Sunday evening photo shoot with Bethany and Elinor as the stylists, make-up artists and photographers.  There is a pretty heavy 80's influence, but I blame Abe for that.
I don't know what to say.  On some level I think I am proud.
This is how we do our "back-to-school" pictures.
George has a bright idea.
Intense

I call this one, "Not Done with My School Work Yet".
Nerds of the world unite!
Well, he's just too cute for words.  I do so love my George.
Okay, that one is actually quite good.
Are you ready for my favorite one?

Love, love, love!
Things sort of deteriorated-- not unusual, but quite loud.
I think George is preparing to body slam Bethany.  If you look past all the mess, also, not unusual, but somewhat disheartening, I am giving Clark a haircut.  How resourceful of me!
What can I say about this one?  Homeschool Glamour Shots by Deb.


No comments: